We are changing the approach to water management, promoting an integrated and comprehensive approach, with a clear focus on the services and end products that we deliver: solving problems, finding solutions, thinking, developing and implementing projects. All with an emphasis on what we know, in the state of the art, and in tailored solutions to end customers, at all levels, from developed to developing countries.
We are working across Europe, Africa and Middle-East. Where next?
We are engineers, scientists, managers, innovators and entrepreneurs with a broad view of what we do and what we want to do.
We include all our efforts into any written piece, drawing, design, idea, project, system or services we deliver. The aim is to answer with quality, objectivity and efficiency, applying our vision, knowledge and experience.
Innovation is at the core of our services and we bring it to anything we develop.
- Water, wastewater and storm water systems planning, design and optimization
- Water and wastewater treatment design and optimization
- Hydraulic engineering
- Integrated water resources management
- Intelligent water solutions
- Technical assistance and project management
- Non-revenue water and infiltration and inflow management
- Infrastructure asset management planning
- Water quality and safety
- Economic feasibility studies for water utilities
- Institutional development
- Adaptable solutions to promote efficient water management Discover ION - O&M Intelligence
- Water utilities business intelligence, monitoring and performance assessment
- Knowledge transfer, training and capacity building
2017 - [...]
Technical and Economic Analysis for Reusing Municipal Treated Wastewater in Golf Courses Irrigation
We work with the best partners to provide all the support to public or private entities that manage water, at any scale.